The term 'Cadet Core' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Collection of Personal Information:
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by filling out the form with your request in the "Contact Us" page. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including the use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
Return/Exchange, Refund, Shipping, & Payment Policy
Returns for specific out of box defective, damaged, and/or stained items must be identified and communicated within 14 business days of delivery of product, in which case the item(s) will be exchanged promptly to fix the problem. To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Photo identification may be requested to prove these return conditions. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Return shipping cost will be paid by the buyer if items to be returned are NOT out of box defective, damaged, and/or stained (for example, if you need to exchange an item for a different size). If out of box item(s) to be returned are defective, damaged, and/or stained, seller will pay for, assume, and/or reimburse buyer for shipping costs, to be negotiated on a case by case basis with the customer. Returns for a refund because buyer changed his/her mind and/or lost interest in the product and/or program will NOT be accepted. Returns to avoid payment of school purchase orders and/or invoices will NOT be accepted. Returns on the basis of a buyer's inability to operate a program and/or utilize our goods and/or services will NOT be accepted. In some cases, a credit or discount for future item(s) and/or services may be issued depending on the circumstances and the agreement to be reached by seller and buyer.
No refund requests will be granted for purchases through the store or through school purchase orders and/or invoices. Once a purchase is made either through the store or through school purchase orders and/or invoices the transaction is considered legally binding and all goods and services will be delivered within a reasonable amount of time. Due to the sensitive nature of our digital services for schools refunds will not be granted on the basis of failure to access, utilize, and benefit from the digital services.
Our products are always shipped with tracking information attached. To return your product please contact your assigned representative to make an exchange request so that the return address and other information can be provided to you upon approval of your request. Depending on where you live the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are responsible for shipping an item over $50, you should consider adding tracking and purchasing shipping insurance. Because lost, stolen, and/or damaged packages are not unheard of, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Please take the necessary steps to make your return and ensure a proper exchange from us.
All payment made through the store are to be collected immediately upon checkout. All school purchase orders and/or invoices are expected to be paid within 30 days of product delivery to avoid collection and litigation efforts. Purchase orders will only be accepted from public schools operated at the state and/or federal level. All schools that are not public (charter, private, academy, and religious schools) must complete and pay for any order in full before products and/or services can be provided. Non-public schools can pay via check or money order.
Please note that because we have multiple offices you should go through your assigned representative to get the proper address for payments and/or exchanges.
Cadet Core LLC reserves all intellectual rights and copyrights to our exclusive curriculum. Cadet Core LLC allows schools access to curriculum via a yearly tier model that serves as a subscription to the curriculum in addition to uniforms and equipment. When a school elects to no longer maintain an active subscription with Cadet Core, all learning material (curriculum) provided by or copied from Cadet Core as part of that paid subscription should be deleted and/or discarded. To avoid litigation please DO NOT use Cadet Core LLC curriculum unless you have an active yearly subscription giving you the right to use such content. This only applies to the curriculum and not any physical goods purchased. Physical goods such as uniforms, equipment, and accessories purchased will remain under the school's ownership.